GETTING GORGEOUS WAVES
Not curly, not straight, but definitely gorgeous.
- Wavy, thick hair is often as challenging as thick curly hair, so make sure to brush with your Knot Genie one section at a time, and start from the bottom of each section and work your way up.
- Adding some long layers to the hair often turns waves into unbelievable loose curls that many people love. Check with your stylist to see if this type of a style would work for you.
- Try sleeping in several braids and the brushing out with your fingers or your Knot Genie in the morning. The results can be downright magical.
- Be sure to trim your hair on a regular basis to avoid having your waves turn frizzy. Aim for about 1/2 inch every 10-12 weeks.
- Kids with longer, wavy or curly hair look amazing in the "1/2 up, 1/2 down" look, where you pull everything above the ears into a ponytail and leave the rest hanging long. It's comfortable, practical and stylish.